ABVMU CET 2023, ABVMU Common Paramedical Entrance Test 2023, ABVMU CPET Admission 2023, Check the complete eligibility details and online application link from here.
Short Information: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh has invited the Online Application Form for Admission to Common Paramedical Bachelor Course and Common Paramedical Master Course for the session 2023-24. Candidates who want to take admission to the Paramedical Courses at ABVMU Lucknow can apply online. The entrance examination for the same will be held on 18 June 2023, Sunday. Candidates can submit the application form online between 02 May 2023 to 01 June 2023. All the details related to the admission such as the Date of Application, Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. are tabulated below in the article. Before applying for admission please read the full notification.
ABVMU Common Paramedical Entrance Test 2023 Summary
|Conducting Body||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Advertisement No.||11/Entrance-Exam/ABVMU/2023 dated 01-05-2023|
|Examination||Common Paramedical Entrance Test (CPET) 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01 June 2023|
|Entrance Examination||18 June 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click to Join|
|Application Begin Online||02 May 2023, Tuesday|
|Last Date for Apply Online||01 June 2023, Thursday|
|Last Day for Online Fee Payment||01 June 2023, Thursday|
|Entrance Examination Date||18 June 2023, Sunday|
|Admit Card Available||09 June 2023, Friday|
|UR / OBC||₹ 3000/-|
|SC / ST / PwD||₹ 2000/-|
|Payment Mode : Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December 2023.
- No upper age limit.
Paramedical Bachelor Courses
- Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) 4 years.
- Bachelor of Optometry (BOptom) 4 years.
- B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (BOTT) 4 years.
- B.Sc. in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (BMRIT) 4 years.
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) 4 years.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) 4 ½ years.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) 4 ½ years.
Paramedical Masters Courses
- Master’s in Medical Laboratory Science (MMLS) 2 years.
- Master of Optometry (MOptom) 2 years.
- M.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (MOTT) 2 years.
- M.Sc. in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (MMRIT) 2 years.
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) 2 years.
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) 2 years.
ABVMU CPET 2023 Exam Cities
Agra 2. Aligarh 3. Ayodhya 4. Azamgarh 5. Bareilly 6. Basti 7. Banda 8. Ghaziabad 9. Gonda 10. Gorakhpur 11. Jhansi 12. Kanpur 13. Lucknow 14. Meerut 15. Mirzapur 16. Moradabad 17. Prayagraj 18. Saharanpur & 19. Varanasi
Short Guideline to Fill Form
- ABVMU, Lucknow has invited the Online Application Form for Admission to Common Paramedical Bachelor and Master Courses.
- You can fill out the form between 02/05/2023 to 01/06/2023.
- To apply, click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary documents as required
- Review all the details carefully filled by you in the Application Form before submitting.
- Pay the Application or Registration Fee if required.
- After finally submitting the Application Form, take the Printout.
Some Important Helpful Links
|ABVMU CPET 2023 Apply Online||Click Here|
|ABVMU CPET 2023 Download Notification||Bachelor Course | Master Course|
|Join Telegram For Updates||Click Here|
|ABVMU Official Website||Click Here|
What is the date of application for the ABVMU Lucknow CPET 2023?
You can apply online between 02 May 2023 to 01 June 2023.
What is the entrance examination date for ABVMU Lucknow CPET 2023?
The entrance examination will be held on 18 June 2023, Sunday.
Find More Related Posts :